Switching seats, Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson was interviewed on “Sustainable: The Podcast” about women’s unique role in sustainability innovation by Tabitha Jayne.
They talked about how sustainability presents particular opportunities for women, and how it can drive innovation in an organization.
Listen in to hear:
- Why sustainable businesses tend to have more women in leadership roles
- The reason there are more opportunities for women in sustainable business
- The challenges facing women in the green industry
- Key actions to take to advance your career
- Why applicant tracking systems can work against women
- The surprising reason women can be more innovative than men
Joan says, “It was fun to be on someone else’s show for a change, and I appreciate Tabi reaching out. She does great work!”
For more information, email Joan at email@example.com and subscribe to our newsletter (top of the right column on the webpage) to receive podcasts, blogs and special offers, such as for our Mastermind Groups, in a timely fashion.