One thing the 2016 election showed us is how much we are not communicating, how much we are not hearing each other. Communication is a two-way street, but how do we know what the other person is hearing or cares about?
Listen to Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson’s interview with business coach Steve Sapato for how to find out more about the audience or your conversation partner before you talk too much.
You’ll hear about:
- The “mental prosperity platform” – “attitude and inventiveness”
- Listening skills, especially for values-driven professionals
- How to get to know your fellow conversant or your audience
- Negotiating tips
- What people miss about networking
- “To fear or not to fear” competitors?
Steve also hosts The Happiness Podcast and others.
To learn more about Steve Sapato and Green Connections Radio, go to http://mentalprosperityblog.com/learntowin/ and www.greenconnectionsradio.com.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Email us: email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson