What Does It Mean to “Fail”?
What do we need to know to recruit, retain and promote innovative talent?
What do we need to look for in a potential employer if we ARE innovative talent?
Listen to Barbara Whye, Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Intel — one of the most innovative and high-regarded companies in the world — in this engaging interview with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson.
- Specific practices Intel uses successfully to recruit, retain and promote innovative diverse talent.
- What to look for in a potential employer.
- How to reframe failing to “fast application of iterative learning.”
- Why engineers are some of the most creative people around.
- Career tips for moving up the ladder.
And so much more!
What strategies are you struggling with? What works? Tweet us @joanmichelson or post it on our Facebook Page (and ask to join our new private Facebook group).
You’ll probably also want to listen to:
- Sophie Vandebroek, COO of IBM Research, frmr CTO of Xerox and President of their Innovation Unit
- Laura Sherbin, President, the Center for Talent Innovation
Listen and subscribe also on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio, Spotify or other podcast networks – and leave a review!
Subscribe to our podcasts to receive them right away and to our newsletter to be ahead of the curve.
Reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson