“How is what you’re doing affecting your community?”
Erica Courtney on Green Connections Radio
Applying lessons learned doing logistics as a combat officer in the U.S. Army, Erica Courtney is helping companies reduce their energy and water use to also become more efficient overall. And she does it with a team of vets.
Listen to Erica’s engaging conversation with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson and learn:
- What forensic engineering is and how it’s useful.
- Why 70% of CEOs say they need help with their supply chains.
- Tips for finding more than one solution to help increase collaboration.
- Why her favorite book is “Blue Ocean Strategy”
- Making competitors partners
- And insightful career advice, such as:
“If you let their bias and discrimination get to you, then they win.”
You might want to take notes or listen to this one again!
You’ll probably also want to listen to Joan’s interviews with: Rebecca Rubin CEO of environmental consulting firm Marstel-Day, and to organizational sustainability expert and author Nathalie Udo, and Cindy Ortega, SVP and Chief Sustainability Officer of MGM Resorts – at www.greenconnectionsradio.com (or on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Spotify or other podcast networks).
Subscribe to our podcasts to receive them right away and to our newsletter to be ahead of the curve.
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Email us: email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson