“How protectible is your work, is really important to know.”
Christina Martini, Green Connections Radio
Whether you’re an entrepreneur with a book, developing a new app, or have a side hustle, you need to understand what you own and how to protect it – including from your employer.
Listen to veteran intellectual property attorney Christina Martini in this practical and engaging interview on Green Connections Radio podcast with host Joan Michelson.
Martini brings her 20+ years of experience to help us learn:
- Why your employer might own your side hustle.
- What to do to protect your book, pottery, app or whatever you’re creating, including from your employer.
- How to collaborate and protect your IP (and how to share it).
- The do’s and don’ts of a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement (NDA)
- Dealing with infringements.
- Career tips and more!
“It’s critically important to be self-aware and to know what interests you, what gives you passion…and understand what kind of work environment is going to align best with your interests and your talents…to thrive in.”
Christina Martini, on Green Connections Radio
Read my Forbes blog about Joan’s conversation with her here.
You’ll also want to check out these:
- Marti Elder, TechLink, brings inventions from the Defense Dept. to market.
- Maria Freire, CEO, the Foundation of the NIH, innovating with large organizations.
- Charlotte Burrows, Equal Opportunity Employment Commission, on legal options for pay equity, harassment and discrimination inquiries.
- April Richards, EPA, on funding start-ups, including with their grants.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special offers!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson