“It’s about who you are in the process….We have more generations in the workforce than ever before and their life experiences are very different….Look at the other person as a peer.” Mary Lee Gannon on Green Connections Radio
Multiple generations in the workplace is a huge gift to innovators, because of the wide range of experiences and perspectives they bring to any challenge. Yet, there’s a tendency to buy into stereotypes of what people of a certain age are like, and these stereotypes can interfere with success. These stereotypes especially hit women hard.
Listen to long-time healthcare CEO Mary Lee Gannon, who is also an executive coach, talk about how to maximize this new workforce and more.
You’ll hear practical advice on:
- Why people 50+ are the most adaptable and bring priceless experience and smart work processes.
- How to have a growth mindset at any age – and help your team have one too.
- How to maximize this new workforce, especially to drive innovative solutions.
- How to build successful partnerships among a diverse workforce.
- How to listen to establish trust – and how to give feedback
- Critical career and unique job interview tips… and much more!
“ Demonstrate strategic thinking with cause and effect…you’re storytelling.” Mary Lee Gannon on Green Connections Radio
You’ll want to check out these interviews too:
- Sarah Cho, Director of Research and SurveyMonkey on measuring inclusion.
- Angela Duckworth, Author of “Grit” on how grit matters more than talent.
- Jennifer Palmieri, Former Communications Director for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and for President Obama in the White House, on women and leadership.
- Christina Martini, Veteran intellectual property attorney on how to protect your side hustle from your employer (they might own it).
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special offers!
Reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson