“It’s about who you are in the process….We have more generations in the workforce than ever before and their life experiences are very different….Look at the other person as a peer.” Mary Lee Gannon on Green Connections Radio
Multiple generations in the workplace is a huge gift to innovators, because of the wide range of experiences and perspectives they bring to any challenge. Yet, there’s a tendency to buy into stereotypes of what people of a certain age are like, and these stereotypes can interfere with success. These stereotypes especially hit women hard.
Listen to long-time healthcare CEO Mary Lee Gannon, who is also an executive coach, talk about how to maximize this new workforce and more.
You’ll hear practical advice on:
- Why people 50+ are the most adaptable and bring priceless experience and smart work processes.
- How to have a growth mindset at any age – and help your team have one too.
- How to maximize this new workforce, especially to drive innovative solutions.
- How to build successful partnerships among a diverse workforce.
- How to listen to establish trust – and how to give feedback
- Critical career and unique job interview tips… and much more!
“ Demonstrate strategic thinking with cause and effect…you’re storytelling.” Mary Lee Gannon on Green Connections Radio
You’ll want to check out these interviews too:
- Sarah Cho, Director of Research and SurveyMonkey on measuring inclusion.
- Angela Duckworth, Author of “Grit” on how grit matters more than talent.
- Jennifer Palmieri, Former Communications Director for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and for President Obama in the White House, on women and leadership.
- Christina Martini, Veteran intellectual property attorney on how to protect your side hustle from your employer (they might own it).
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special offers!
Email us: email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson