“There’s no harm in asking.”
Joan Michelson on Green Connections Radio
Thousands of technologies invented by the brilliant talent in the U.S. Defense Department is available for the private sector to license, including cool new energy innovations. You can bring them to market!
Listen to Marti Elder of TechLink Centers on Green Connections Radio with host Joan Michelson talk about cool new technologies available and the process for licensing them, including support available.
- The types of technologies the DoD invents that the private sector can license and bring to market for its own benefit (thousands!).
- How the licensing process works, and where the licensing revenues go, including to the DoD inventors.
- About the new technology capturing the energy from “human movement” to power our lives.
- Tips for the innovation process to enhance its business potential.
- Tips for securing critical SBIR grant funding for your technology.
Plus, creative career insights from Marti’s unusual career!
You’ll probably also want to listen to Joan’s interviews with:
- Anna Brady-Estevez, Ph.D, of the National Science Foundation SBIR grant program, specializing in energy technologies.
- Katharine Hammack, then-Assistant Secretary of the Army for Energy, Installations and Environment, on the DoD’s innovative Net Zero program.
- Maria Freire, Ph.D, President of the Foundation of the National Institutes of Health, on innovation and public-private partnerships to speed up time to market.
- Ellen Williams, Ph.D, then-head of ARPA-E, the innovation arm of the Dept. of Energy on innovating in the energy sector and DoE support.
Find them and many more at www.greenconnectionsradio.com – or on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Spotify or other podcast networks.
Subscribe to our newsletter for Green Connections Radio podcasts and more great content on innovation, sustainability, energy and women’s advancement.