Total eclipse reminds us of how cool physics is, so we thought it was a good time to hear from renowned physicist and best-selling author Dr. Lawrence Krauss on how exactly the climate changes and why again.
Listen to Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson’s engaging discussion with Dr. Krauss, who teaches at Arizona State University (and Joan knows from her speaking engagements about the work of her great-great uncle physicist, Nobel Laureate Albert A. Michelson (speed of light, 1907).
You’ll hear about:
- The physics of climate change – how the climate changes, why and when.
- Which aspects of climate change are “normal” cycles of nature and which are mankind-induced.
- Why understanding physics matters.
- How the story of the universe is “The Greatest Story Ever Told…So far…,” the title of his new book.
- How to talk to climate deniers – including those who eschew science.
To learn more about Dr. Lawrence Krauss and his remarkable body of work, and Green Connections Radio, go to www.greenconnectionsradio.com.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts!
Email us: email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson