The Trump administration is unabashedly pro-fossil fuels and anti-clean energy, yet the Energy Dept. has historically invested heavily in clean energy technologies and incentives, including regulations and in trade policies. In addition, many top Energy Dept. roles are still vacant. What’s going on?
What should we watch to find out how we’ll fuel our energy-dependent economy and what companies should prepare for?
Listen to top energy reporter Christa Marshall of Greenwire and E & E News share her insights on these issues to Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson in this enlightening conversation.
- Why empty offices at the Dept of Energy matters.
- How budget uncertainties affect the economy and how we fuel it.
- Regulatory predictions.
- Why the solar trade case is very important and can affect the b broader economy and jobs
And, how she finds her sources, career tips and more…
You’ll probably also want to listen to Joan’s interviews with:
- Lisa Jacobson of the Business Council for Sustainable Energy, on what companies want to see in energy regulations.
- Lynn Abramson of the Clean Energy Business Network, on what small businesses and innovators are up to and need to grow.
- Betsy McCorkle of North Carolina’s Sustainable Energy Association on the state level priorities and initiatives.Subscribe to our newsletter to be ahead of the curve, and get career tips, blogs and special offers directly!
Reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson